To further your exploration into the world of mobile learning, here is a list of 10 blog post, articles and other musing on the topic of mobile learning that I have read recently:
1. iTouch Learning: A page on Jane Hart’s Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies website that lists of reasons why the iPhone/iPod Touch are ideal for mlearning.
2. Lift the Cell Phone Ban: Hosted on the Scholastic website, this article is a plea to lift the ban on cell phones in schools and to use these devices to help students learn.
3. From Toy to Tool: Cell Phones in Learning: Liz Kolb’s blog on using cell phones for learning.
4. 100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better: The title says it all. A post found on the iPod Hacker Blog.
6. School Axes Textbooks as Pupils Download their Homework onto their Mobile Phones: A news article in the UK’s Daily Mail newspaper on a school that is moving away from analog content and toward digital content.
7. Using the iPod for Learning: A slideshare presentation from an Grace Poli, Media Specialist and Apple Distinguished Educator.
8. Mobile Phones and Citizen Journalism: A wiki on the MobileActive.org website on using cell phones in citizen journalism.
9. MurMur: A concept where oral histories are collected and shared in various areas in 8 cities around the world (as of this writing) where the general public is free to both record and listen to personal histories connected to their neighbourhoods.
10. Enabling Mobile Learning: An article about enabling mobile learning on the Educase Connect website.